The Black Church Print Studio recognises and values the provision of information on this website in a format which is accessible to all, regardless of ability or disability.
The site has been designed in a manner which avoids clutter through, for example, the use of plenty of white space, and provides a consistent navigation methodology throughout.
The use of colour, and links back to main sections allows for easier navigation.
The site has been designed to reach AA (WCAG WAI Level 2) accessibility levels.
The site is developed using valid XHTML and cascading style sheets (CSS) which are screen reader friendly and make the site accessible to more of our site users.
Our site content is separated from presentational elements, which makes it available to any visitors that use technologies such as a screen reader or text only browser.
Accessible web sites prioritise clear content, structure and ease of navigation over visual aspects of design, however they also need not be visually unattractive, nor are they prevented from using the latest web technologies, provided that all information is still accessible to users.To resize the text, please see your browsers documentation.
* On most modern browsers, if you are using a mouse with a wheel, you can press ctrl on your keyboard while you scroll with the mouse wheel, up and down.
* On modern browsers you can sometimes use ctrl+ or ctrl- for the same effect.
* Mac users can try the Command key instead of ctrl.
* In Internet Explorer: Select the 'View' menu (at the top of the screen), and select one of the options under 'Text Size'. The default setting is Medium.
* In Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then select Increase, Decrease or Normal.
* In Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
* In Netscape: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Text Zoom' options.