Full-time/24 Hour Access Membership
Download Application form on right
Full-time Member Artists are keyholders, and have 24 hour access to the Studio facilities. New membership applications are accessed twice a year in March and September. The selection panel comprises two Board Members and one Independent Assessor.
To be considered for full-time studio membership applicants must present the following:
- Completed Application Form
- A strong, cohesive portfolio of original artwork (min 8). Digital images may be included in addition to original examples, showing development of concept and ideas as well as technical proficiency in the chosen print medium
- Recent CV
- Artist's Statement
Deadline for up-coming Selection: September 2013.
Annual Fee: €520 per annum
Country Membership also available please contact the General Manager for further details.
Assisted Access involves working on a one-to-one basis with an experienced printmaker. Images of project need to be sent to the General Manager to calculate complexity of job and to allocate tutor. Assisted Access can be schedule to suit.
PLEASE NOTE: Open to artists only. Please contact the General Manager to schedule.
Daily Rate: €200 per day i.e. 10:00am–5:00pm
Temporary Access involves one off use of the Studio facilites. PLEASE NOTE: Temporary Access applicants must have attended at least one class or a minimum of one day assisted access at the Studio, however this does not guarantee selection for either programme.
- A portfolio of print work displaying a high degree of technical proficiency demonstrating an ability to work independently and according to the guidelines for professional studio practice.
- An outline of the project/work to be completed specifying number of days required and chosen area of print.
- Recent CV
Portfolios are viewed on an ongoing basis, on the last week of each month. Selection panel consists of the Print-Coordinator and Technical Manager, and decisions are made on a project-by-project basis.
Daily Rate: €50 per day i.e. Mon–Fri, 9:30am–5:00pm
The Extended Access facility is for 15 pre-booked days over a 12 month period, Mon–Fri, 9:30am–5:00pm. Places will be limited according to the availability of space in each print area. PLEASE NOTE: Extended Access applicants must have attended at least one class or a minimum of one day assisted access at the Studio, however this does not guarantee selection for either programme.
To apply for the Extended Access programme applicants must have already reached a particular level of competence and ability in printmaking.
Applicants must submit:
- A portfolio of print work displaying a high degree of technical proficiency demonstrating an ability to work independently and according to guidelines for professional studio practice.
- Recent CV.
Annual Fee: €300 per annum